Assistant Creative Director
Artemesia is a women's clothing company currently based in The Berkshires of Massachusetts. We design and manufacture our clothing and accessories in the Northeast, USA. Our aim is to create a lifestyle collection of pieces with timeless, elevated, laid back style for everyday living using natural fibers with a focus on sustainability and heirloom quality.
We are seeking an experienced creative professional to collaborate with our current team to expand the brand’s aesthetic through advertising design, website development, and product documentation.
The primary goal of this position is to assist in creating visual media that communicates brand values to a growing customer base. This is a role for someone who is detail oriented, independent, and skilled in a variety of artistic and technical realms. The right candidate is equally experienced in creative design and the practical application of such skills in a commercial realm. The candidate would work closely with the Artemesia team on a variety of projects focused on the creation of dynamic, informative content regarding brand visuals and values. In return, Artemesia offers a friendly work environment with above average compensation and benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
- Photograph products and edit images for company website, social media, and advertising with the guidance from our team.
- Update and develop the Artemesia Shopify website as our styles and customer base expand
- Contribute creative and technical expertise to collaborative projects within multiple branches of the company
- Work closely with our creative team to refine and communicate brand aesthetics for a wider audience
- Participate in ongoing and future projects that include elements of drawing, styling, and graphic design
- Create templates for weekly, monthly, and quarterly emails and marketing materials
- Understand and advocate for brand goals and values throughout visual strategies
- Working knowledge of Photoshop for photo editing and graphic design
- Experience with photography and photo editing skills using digital cameras and softwares
- Knowledge/interest in web development
- Enthusiastic, flexible attitude toward creative engagement with new projects and initiatives as they arise
- Organizational skills to execute long term strategies effectively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a variety of creative/business endeavors
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize goals
This is an entry level position, but we are happy to consider a more experienced individual. Compensation based on relevant prior work experience.
The position is based in our Great Barrington MA Studio
Artemesia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.