Artemesia is a women's clothing company based in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. We design and manufacture our clothing and accessories in the Northeast, USA. Our aim is to create a lifestyle collection of pieces with timeless, elevated, laid back style for everyday living using natural fibers with a focus on sustainability and heirloom quality.
Our Studio Manager will have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented. Shopify experience would be a huge plus, but with existing computer skills Shopify is very user friendly and straightforward to learn/use. We are willing to train the right candidate for this position. The Artemesia Studio is the center of the company, where all inventory lands on its way to the retail stores, as well as where online orders are processed. The Studio Manager would be an integral part of the Artemesia team and work closely with our Regional Manager, and be present at weekly strategy meetings.
In return, Artemesia offers a friendly work environment with above average compensation and benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
- Manage flow of new and existing inventory
- Create bar codes and tags for new inventory
- Sort inventory to be delivered to stores
- Transfer inventory numbers in Shopif
- Manage and organize back stock of inventory at studio
- General office duties including but not limited to: keeping track of deliveries/packing lists and updating filing system as needed.
- Work closely with our Regional Manager to ensure all stores have adequate inventory and supplies.
- Fulfilling online orders as needed and delivering to USPS
- General maintenance of the studio organization and cleanliness.
- Knowledge/interest in learning the backend of Shopify
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- General computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize goals
The position is based at our studio in Great Barrington, MA.
Artemesia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.